The trail is 33km in total that can be broken up into distances from 5km, 24km or full 33km.
- River (5km) Easy
- Green trail (24km) Elevation gain 307m (River, Safari, Sani, Snake, Kayalami and Home run sections)
- Green + Blue trails (32km) Elevation gain 490m (all green sections + skeleton)
* You also have a short cut option after each section to make up your own distance.
* Beginner riders: Take the “Short Cut” at Safari and Snake and try the Kayalami section, complete with the Home Run back home. This will be 14km’s. Or take all “Short Cut” options to ride only 10km.
The first section ‘River’ is suitable for beginner riders. Surrounded by the river and trees this beautiful flat section offers a 30m suspension bridge, berms, swirls and turns, a few ups and downs and fast flowing flat bits. The River section forms the beginning and end of the Green trail.
Green trail (18km)
- River (5km / Elevation gain 10m)
- Safari (4.5 km / Elevation gain 100m)
Safari goes through the game fenced 4×4 park. Some steady climbs and downhill single track to negotiate whilst you can keep an eye out for Zebra, Impala, Gnu, and Kudu. In this section the MTB trail crosses the hiking and 4×4 trails on a few occasions
- Sani (6.4km/ Elevation gain 138m)
The name says it all! If you like mountain climbing – this is the one!
- Snake (3.5km/ Elevation gain 54m)
This is a twisting mountain single track with many switchbacks. Come test your technical skills here, but be careful as the name suggests the Snake can bite!
- Kayalami (3.7km / Elevation gain 28m)
Kayalami is a flat, super smooth flowing single track with long and short corners to test your flat terrain riding.
Home Run takes you back tot the home leg of River and back to Hadeda camp. This is a fast downhill track.
Green + Blue trail (33km)
All Green sections + Skeleton
- Skeleton (8km/ Elevation gain: 170m)
Skeleton offers a variety of terrain from flat savannah to gorges and creek bed riding.
Panoramic views await!
OFF THE BIKE
Enjoy a relaxing swim and braai at the Picnic spot next to the river after your ride
If you still have stamina take a hike on one of our hiking trails
Kiosk and a Coffee trailer are available at reception selling basic snacks (07h00 – 14h00)